Asics GT-2000 42018-09-18
|Hell drop||10 mm|
|Weight||10.70 oz. (303 gr.)|
- A shoe that allows to run long distances (semi marathon and even marathon) in an absolute comfort.
- The pronation control is particularly effective, thus it allows to control this defect of stride with each impact on the ground.
- A shoe that wants to be solid and will keep the distance without difficulty.
- A bit heavy even though efforts have been made.
- It also suffers from a slight lack of dynamism. But this is not necessarily what one asks for this type of running shoe.
Asics GT – 2000 4 Review :
Ideal for people who exercise regularly, the running shoe GT-2000 4 Asics has improved to the place of your foot even more natural. With still GEL system lighter, more adjusted and more stable than before, it offers a new very comfortable footwear. A delight for the strides pronation!
The stability, the comfort and cushioning are always a guarantee with shoes Asics GT-2000. Ideal for a timed race, it is for runners on roads and marked paths.
The mesh upper has a safety extra with integrated elastic bands that allow even more maintenance and stability.
The outsole features the Line Guidance that crosses the entire sole and ensures an excellent stay in line. The Guidance Trusstic handles stabilize your foot in your transition through its reinforcement midfoot.
The shoes Asics GT-2000 4 benefits from the GEL Cushioning System injected in the rear and forefoot for shock absorption always as good.
Technology of Asics GT – 2000 4
- Perfect for your workouts and half marathons and marathons competitions ideal for lap objectives
- GEL Cushioning System in the front and rear foot cushioning and high shock absorption
- FluidRide in the midsole: Cushioning strong impact and return energy, dynamism
- Guidance Line: Control of pronation, keeping in line
- Guidance Trusstic: Controlling pronation, stabilizes the foot in the transition phase
- Dynamic DuoMax in the midsole: Maintenance and pronation control
- Impact Guidance System heel: Maintenance and promotes a more natural gait
- Clutch Heel Counter: Maintenance and comfort
- AHAR + outsole: Strength and durability
- Light AHAR Sponge: Durability and resistance
- Mesh upper with integrated elastic bands: Breathability and safe envelope
- ComforDry Sockliner: padded sock, removability, anti-bacterial, comfort
- ComforDry Lasting: moisture management, keeps you cool
- Discrete Eyelets: fit and comfort
- 3M Reflective: Visibility and Security
Positioning calculated flex grooves that guide the shoe to the foot trajectory is closest to the ideal movement. Pronator, universal or supinators find in IGS concept adapted to their stride. Its work will be completed by the Duomax and Trusstic / Duotruss.
reflective materials for better visibility at night, allowing to run safely.
New density AHAR. Improves cushioning and durability.
Characterized by a visible groove in the midsole and contact sole with the ground. This notch below the center of pressure of the foot from the heel to the toes. This provides a more adaptive running shoe, creating with every stride a smoother transition from the impact phase and the pulse. Thus, the Guidance Line thus helps runners to maintain a natural, efficient gait, especially over long distances.
System midsole dual density for added support and stability.
The new structure of Trusstic system integrated with the Guidance Line to improve the roll of the foot while ensuring its continuation.
Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System
Asics GEL, the most famous innovations of the brand. To provide the highest shock absorption, the GEL units are strategically positioned in the midsole. The shape of the units is specifically related to their position and action.
Mono-Density holding midfoot arch positioned, it respects the natural rolling of the foot while the controlling. It ensures stability in stance phase and guide the foot in pulse phase, complementing the work of the IGS
Comfordry sock liner
the removable liner which acts padded sock with antibacterial action for you to keep your feet dry, comfortable and healthy during each race.
New development Lacing independent eyelets. This concept divides tensions customizes maintaining and improving the comfort of the upper foot.
EVA insole adapted to the shape of the foot, to position removable corrective insole.
Heel and front Gel
Attenuates shock on impact and during the pulse, provides total freedom of movement during the cycle stride. The Asics Gel system is probably the most famous innovations Asics. To provide the highest possible absorption of the shock, Gel units are strategically positioned in the midsole. Various components are used for cushioning Asics Gel system. According to its destination, the gel unit is encapsulated with polyurethane. The shape of the units is specifically related to their position and action.
exoskeleton shell heel for better heel hold and a better ground feel.
Offering the ultimate in cushioning and rebound, while remaining lightweight.
Asics GT-2000 4 – Conclusion
The GT-2000 version 4 of the name will allow you to chain the kilometers without fear of a loss of comfort, quite the opposite.This shoe has been lightened and allows to run long without fatigue. The boot is particularly comfortable, allowing your foot to be perfectly in place while compensating for your pronation.
Want to try the semi or even a marathon? This GT 2000 version 4 is for you!