BROOKS ADRENALINE GTS 15 REVIEW2018-09-17
|Model||Adrenaline GTS 15|
|Weight||11 oz. (312 gr.)|
- Very good mix of cushioning and stability!
- The new sole offers a very good cushioning to the rider.
- This shoe is the most versatile, so you can use it for short and fast as long and slower outings. She knows how to adapt to your expectations!
- Quality materials are used and will withstand the vagaries.
- The system of lacing is of quality and it is appreciable!
- Very good support during the race.
- The cushioning of the shoe is less present at the heel.
BROOKS ADRENALINE GTS 15 REVIEW:
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15 gives you optimal cushioning thanks to its BioMoGo DNA midsole. Its segmented padding promotes a smooth transition from the heel to the tip. The Blown Rubber process ensures maximum shock absorption without weighing down the shoe.
The Diagonal Rollbar technology ensures better control of your foot throughout your race.
The outsole has an HPR rubber for increased resistance to abrasion and thus gain sustainability. Flextra flex grooves allow you to relax each stroke for running sessions with complete peace of mind.
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15 shoe features an aerated mesh upper that improves air circulation and facilitates sweat evacuation.
TECHNOLOGY OF BROOKS ADRENALINE GTS 15:
- BioMoGo DNA: Cushioning
- Segmented padding: Smooth transition
- Blown Rubber: Absorb shocks
- Diagonal Rollbar: Control of the pronation
- HPR rubber: Durability
- Flextra: Flexibility
- Airy mesh upper: Breathability and sweat evacuation
Details Features of Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15
Super-durable rubber component of the outsole, specially developed by Brooks to reduce wear and tear; Especially in heavily used areas such as the heel.
DRB – The Diagonal Rollbar
When the foot touches the ground, it has a natural tendency to pronation, Brooks has developed the DRB to control this movement.
Blown rubber: lightweight and flexible material providing cushioning while maintaining strength and ride comfort.
The custom ecological cushioning system under the entire foot. The cushioning and the return of energy adapt to the weight and stride of each rider.
Placed strategically under the front foot, this piece of rubber varies in density. It will be different on male and female models, neutral or pronator to ensure the best possible flexibility. Direct the foot laterally to encourage efficient propulsion.
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15 Men’s Running Shoe is well named because it will provide you with unique racing sensations! It is perfect for road use, but it can also be used on well-sized roads. This Shoe is a training shoe but also a competition for runners who need support and comfort during running. , From low to moderate pronation only. It has a drop of 12 mm.
“I have already traveled a few kilometers including a half marathon. Very good pair of shoes, very good cushioning. I even abandoned my orthopedic soles without return of periostitis. On the other hand, I should have taken a size above.”