BROOKS RAVENNA 6 REVIEW2018-09-17
|Model||Brooks Ravenna 6|
|Use||For training and competition|
|Weight||10.7 oz. (303 gr.)|
- The shoe benefits from a good cushioning, especially on the road.
- The Ravenna offers a very good dynamism, it responds perfectly well to all your solicitations, accelerations, in the curves …
- It offers an excellent support for stability. The new insole offered by Brooks is very well made. Hat!
- Its price very affordable, which allows it to obtain a very good value for money.
- The lack of colors to satisfy all the desires of runners, it is important nowadays where you are more and more to seek the style!
BROOKS RAVENNA 6 REVIEW:
Go serene during your roads running exits and paths marked with shoe Brooks Ravenna 6 dark navy blue, red and yellow man (Autumn / Winter Collection). Designed for universal runners in pronator stride.
It keeps your foot perfectly in line with its dual density foam end technology DBR. It allows reducing twisting of the midfoot due to pronation fatigue during your run.
The outsole provides complete flexibility for each stride with grooves flexures Flextra. For hitting tens of kilometers, the shoe Brooks Ravenna 6 is equipped with the HPR rubber that increases abrasion resistance for more durability.
The process DNA BioMoGo gives you excellent cushioning throughout your running session and brings you a greater dynamism to take you beyond your performance.
The breathable mesh upper lets you keep your feet nice and dry, leaving transport sweat.
TECHNOLOGY OF BROOKS RAVENNA 6:
- BioMoGo DNA midsole offers personalized comfort!
- Arch Diagonal Security offers good pronation control.
- Talon-sectoral midfoot Crash Pad allows smooth transitions
- Omega Flex Grooves stability and flexibility in all circumstances.
- Mesh mesh that allows your feet to breathe
Component super durable rubber outsole, specially developed by Brooks to reduce wear thereof; especially in highly stressed areas like the heel.
DRB – The Diagonal Rollbar
When the foot hits the ground, it has a natural tendency to pronate, Brooks developed the DRB to control this movement.
Ecological personalized cushioning system under the entire foot. The cushioning and energy return adapts to the weight and stride of each rider.
Strategically placed under the forefoot, the rubber member varies in density. It will be different to the man and woman models, neutral or pronator to ensure maximum flexibility. Directs the foot laterally to encourage efficient propulsion.
This running shoe is perfectly at home on the road. It can also be used for racing on the roads but we must recognize that this shoe is more comfortable on the roads as the roads.
The Ravenna Brooks is suitable for riders evolving mainly on roads and featuring a universal pronator stride and also as a mild pronation control is present in the shoe.
“The cushioning is the one I was looking for, comfort is perfect: I feel like in slippers.”
As indicated above, the Ravenna 6 is intended for women riders from light to medium weights (-70kg) and with pronative stride, ie who have feet that will tend to s ‘Collapse on the inside.
However, it can be suitable for a heavy runner (+ 70kg) who occasionally runs less than an hour per week or wants a lighter model for split runs and competitions.
The Ravenna 6 is primarily a training shoe , intended for light jogging (endurance) and long trips , on the road and on the road.
On the other hand, its dynamic characteristics will allow you to use it also on threshold drives (semi-marathon or marathon) without losing too much sensation but also on sessions of short and long VMA in recovery phase, training.