Hoka One One Conquest 2 Review2018-09-22
|Brand||Hoka One One|
|Model||Hoka One One Conquest 2|
|Hell drop||10 mm|
- The shoe benefits from excellent cushioning, the Hoka One One are often recognized for their cushioning quality. You will be at the top even for long distances.
- Its stability is good. The rider is kept in balance thanks to different technologies.
- Its durability is very good, you will realize very quickly that the shoe is solid and foolproof.
- One can feel a little cramped in the shoe.
- The Conquest 2 lacks a bit of dynamism. But it has not necessarily been designed for that.
- Design, we love or dislike at all! Up to you ! In any case you will not clearly go unnoticed in the streets of your city.
- Avoid splitting.
- It is a bit expensive, although it has many qualities.
The Conquest 2 Hoka One One is undoubtedly the running shoe on the most efficient route of the French brand: very flexible, it will boost your cushioning while keeping stride that made the reputation of the brand. Its maintenance and comfort are two of his strengths.
Revisited to improve your performance during your on roads running sessions, the shoe Hoka One One Conquest 2 blue, green and black for man (Spring / Summer) provides soft and fluid path. Ideal for runners with neutral feet in pronation.
The midsole Meta-Rocker helps your foot to stay in the center and promotes rocking during your race to gain propulsion. His drop 5mm brings near stride the ground for a more natural running.
Technology R-MAT provides maximum bounce with each pulse. When the sole Oversized, it provides a perfect cushioning during ground impact in absorbing shock and vibration.
The flex grooves promote better flexibility throughout your running workout on foot. Reinforced in areas of wear, the outsole is more resistance to abrasion.
The shoe Hoka One One Conquest 2 has a rod with a ventilated mesh which increases breathability. The transverse elastic on the tongue provides a continuation of the instep. The reinforcement in the back provides greater support of the heel without altering its mobility.
Technology of Hoka One One Conquest 2
- Meta-Rocker : staying in the axis, propulsion
- Drop 5mm : more natural stride
- R-MAT : rebound
- Oversized cushioning
- Flex grooves : flexibility
- Abrasion resistance
- Ventilated mesh upper for breathability
- Transverse elastic on the tongue : maintaining upper foot
- Heel counter : support
Up to 2.5 times the volume of EVA in the interface compared to standard running shoes. Shock absorption and a feeling of comfort underfoot. This oversized design allows a natural stride in the smoothest roads to the most uneven surfaces.
R-Mat technology, new material of the midsole, this exclusive features: An improved rebound, greater strength and exceptional grip of the outer sole, even on the wet surface.
Due to its properties, it offers outstanding flexibility, greater stability underfoot and durability.
The geometry of the midsole Meta-Rocker specifically designed with low heel-toe differential and a radius of carved outsole heel and toe creates a single fulcrum effect which promotes guided gait cycle.
Active Foot Frame
The geometry of the intermediate Active Frame Foot sole, unique design allows the foot to sink deep into the midsole of the shoe.
Hoka One One Conquest 2 – Conclusion
The Hoka One One Conquest 2 Men’s Shoe is simply impressive at first glance, a true UFO in the course of the great!
As incredible as it sounds the drop of this shoe is only 5 millimeters, no more! This is explained by the fact that the sole keeps the same thickness over the entire length of the foot. This makes it possible to obtain a more natural stride, for the masters of the genre, it is the ideal!
This shoe is ideal for runners whose stride and universal up to pronatrice. Control of pronation rather effective.
A shoe that turns out to be formidable on the road but which is clearly to be avoided on the cross roads.