Mizuno Wave Rider 18 Review2018-09-17
|Model||Wave Rider 18|
|Heel drop||For universal or neutral strides.|
|Weight||9 oz. (255 gr.)|
- The Mizuno Wave Rider is light (260 grams only). All padding has been removed (comfort is slightly degraded).
- This shoe is particularly comfortable in all types of outings, it is comfortable!
- It is pretty simply. Mizuno works a lot on the design of his shoes and it shows at first glance! The Mizuno Wave rider jousts a maximum!
- The cushioning is its small weak point (it needs one). The heel tends to be impacted and this can hinder the runner during the first runs (the cushioning improves over time). If most runners do, it will be a handicap for others.
Mizuno Wave Rider 18 Review:
The Mizuno Wave Rider 18 Shoes is a model of adaptation because it is suitable for short trips and rhythmic as for competitions distances. Aimed at runners with neutral feet on roads and marked paths.The sole is more pronounced in the toe area, the WavePlate is more resilient. The new upper material, which adapts better to the foot, is striking. The outsole of the Mizuno Wave Rider 18 is somewhat more robust but at the expense of flexibility.
Technology of Mizuno Wave Rider 18
- Versatile and suitable for short distances or rhythm over long distances endurance
- Wave Plate: Cushioning and stability during ground impact
- Reinforced heel: Maintenance and stability
- U4IC: Shock absorption, lightness and comfort post-impact
- SR Touch: Flexible and dynamic place
- X10 coating: durability and traction
- Smooth Ride: Reducing vibrations during the attack phase, flexibility, and dynamism
- AirMesh Upper: Breathable, aeration and ventilation
- removable inner sole for an orthopedic sole
Only technology to combine two essential qualities for a high performance running shoe: Cushioning and stability. The Wave plate ensures a better distribution of the shock wave at the time of impact with the ground, providing excellent cushioning. Leveling and amplitude differences Wave plates inside and outside at the feet can guarantee the stability of the shoe. By playing these differences in amplitude, Mizuno was able to adapt to all trampled and weights runners for maximum performance.
Unique technology that reduces the acceleration and deceleration phases of the stride reduces vibration and increases the flexibility of the shoe to provide ever more fluid race.
Durability and Traction. X10 is a carbon rubber which increases the abrasion resistance of the outsole. It is positioned in the area where abrasion is most important.
Ventilated nylon placed on the upper of the shoe, allowing the foot to breathe easier and offering the excellent shoe breathability.
A new comfortable and lightweight component. It has very powerful rebound properties with great energy while maintaining a very smooth transition in stride.
A comfortable sole intermediary with excellent cushioning. It is 30% lighter than the p + but retains the same performance.