Mizuno Wave Sayonara 3 Review2018-09-18
|Model||Wave Sayonara 3|
|Heel drop||10 mm.|
- The shoe benefits from very good materials which makes it strong and durable over time.
- The wave sayonara 3 inherits the qualities of version 2 like the fact that it benefits from a very good dynamism for fast exits!
- The laces have been improved on this version compared to the 2. Good point.
- Mizuno’s Wave technology is a bit aging (but still effective).
Mizuno Wave Sayonara 3 Review:
In search of a shoe to energize your workouts and optimize your speed, go for the running shoe Mizuno Wave SAYONARA 3. Lightweight and comfortable, it will unveil on quick workoutsand your competitions all distances up to the marathon.
Technology Of Mizuno Wave Sayonara 3
- Wave: cushioning and stability
- U4ic cushioning dynamic and sustainable
- SmoothRide: reduce vibration and smooth stride
- Grooves bending: flexibility
- X10: traction and durability
- AirMesh: respirabilié
- Mizuno Intercool: removing the heat
- Drop: 10 mm
Only technology to combine two qualities indispensable to a performance running shoe: Cushioning and Stability. The Wave plate ensures a better distribution of the shock wave at the moment of impact on the ground, thus ensuring excellent cushioning. The differences in level and amplitude of the Wave plates on the inside and outside of the feet ensure the stability of the boot. By playing on these differences in amplitude, Mizuno is able to adapt to all stride and all the weights of the riders to offer maximum performance.
Unique technology that reduces the acceleration and deceleration phases of the stride, reduces vibration and increases the flexibility of the shoe to provide an even smoother ride.
Durability and Traction. X10 is a carbon rubber that increases the abrasion resistance of the outsole. It is positioned in the area where abrasion is most important.
Airy nylon placed on the shoe upper, allowing the foot to breathe better and offering the shoe an excellent breathability.
Ventilation system positioned at natural bending points and midsole. The ventilation ducts are located along the entire length of the sole to reduce heat and humidity.
Ultra comfortable midsole provides excellent cushioning. It is 30% lighter than Ap + but retains the same performance.
The outsole featuring flex grooves that provide the Mizuno Wave Sayonara shoe 3 a flexibility. The X10 rubber provides better traction during your running sessions and maximum wear durability.
Finally, The Shoe Mizuno Wave Sayonara 3 is ver comfortable for wide running.
As mentioned above, the WAVE SAYONARA 4 is intended for high- performance runners (-70kg) and neutral stride .
The WAVE SAYONARA 4 is a versatile shoe designed for fast (split) training and competitions , on road and stable track.