Saucony Guide 10 Review2018-09-18
|Model||Saucony guide 10|
|Heel drop||8 mm|
|Weight||10 oz. (283 gr.)|
- Smooth efficient ride
- Very Responsive
- Price is high
Saucony Guide 10 Review:
Saucony Guide 10 is More fuselage, stability, and breathability in the Saucony Guide 10 Blue, Black and White Men ‘s Shoe program! Ideal for runners with a universal stride to pronator in search of maximized energy return.
An adherent and resistant outsole
The new generation of XT-900 carbon rubber, IBR + material, and flex grooves provide more grip, flexibility, cushioning, strength and lightness than previous versions.
A flexible and responsive midsole
Stamped Everun, the Saucony Guide 10 shoe brings a return of energy that surpasses your impacts. It’s SRC impact area enhances shock absorption and smoothes the heel-to-toe transition. As a final touch, his medial post allows you to correct the pronation of your stride.
A breathable and comfortable upper
All dressed in technical mesh, the front of its stem is as light as breathable. Lined Rundry, your feet stay dry from beginning to end of your running session on foot
Technology of Saucony Guide 10
- New generation running shoe
- Drop: 8 mm
- IBR + outsole: resistance, lightness, grip and traction
- XT-900: carbon and rubber outsole for reliable and durable grip
- Everun: dynamic and sustainable cushioning
- Flexfilm upper: support and comfort
- Impact area SRC: Shock absorption and fluidity of the heel-to-toe transition
- Upholstered Malléole: reinforced comfort
- Rundry inner shoe: antiperspirant, dry
- Removable inner sole: protection and hygiene
- SSL EVA cushioning: flexibility and good energy return
- Technical Mesh: Breathability
- Medical system post: correction of the pronation
- Weight in the size 42: 275 g
Rubber and carbon sole with outstanding traction without sacrificing strength.
New rubber at the level of the more resistant outsole and 33% lighter than the previous ones.
The smooth and flexible film, heat-bonded to the upper part of the upper, helps to maintain the foot.
Baselayer to keep you dry by evacuating sweat.
Cushioning concept closest to the foot. It is an expanded TPU in a polymer base, more durable than the EVA and keeping more vitality throughout the race.
Small beads heated so that they can expand and become Everun technology. Everun technology lasts three times longer than a conventional EVA and offers more dynamism.
4 key benefits for the rider
- Vivacity: No more rebound and elasticity felt instantly by the riders.
- Cushioning DC: A flexible and fluid cushioning throughout the race with a better distribution of pressure peaks in the forefoot.
- Energy Return: Generates 83% energy return versus 75-78% for a conventional EVA.
- Durability: Thanks to its design, the sole will retain its original shape throughout the race and the lifetime of the shoe.
Saucony guide 10 support system, with its bi-density gum, allows stabilizing the unfolding of the foot, without harming the natural movement, to keep it in the axis and avoid its collapse on the inside.
“2nd pair of Saucony to my credit I had them for my 1st marathon … rather good impressions throughout the course although a slight pain in the toe of the foot towards the end of the marathon but I had only one exit before .”
We recommend this model to runners with pronative stride , whose foot rolls inwards, and from light to medium weight (-70kg).
It nevertheless noted that this model will suit a runner + 70kg as part of an occasional use (1 hour per week or less) or in the context of use for interval workouts (threshold – VMA) or Competitions .
“The GUIDE 9 is primarily a training shoe , intended for light jogging (endurance) and for long trips , on the road and on the road.
On the other hand, its dynamic characteristics will allow you to use it also on threshold drives (semi-marathon or marathon) without losing too much sensation but also on sessions of short and long VMA in recovery phase, training.”