Saucony Triumph ISO 3 Review2018-09-18
|Model||Sauciony Triumph ISO 3|
|Heel drop||8 mm|
|Weight||10 oz. (283 gr.)|
- The shoe has an excellent comfort due to its padding. It will be perfect for long distance races until the marathon.
- Laces that hold in place! Wonderful!
- A look a bit special, let’s say we like it or we do not like it at all, it’s up to you to see!
- The black point of this shoe is certainly its very high price, can be a little too much!
- It lacks a little dynamism, due to its too much comfort …
Saucony Triumph ISO 3 Review:
The shoe Saucony Triumph ISO 3 dark blue, light blue and silver for men gives you a real feeling of safety with excellent stability on slippery paths or cant. Ideal for runners with neutral feet on roads and paths traced seeking a cushioned high performance over long distances kinds marathon.
Structured with the Everun cushioning, you run on a cloud and for a long time thanks to its material more durable than a classic EVA.
The adjusted maintenance! The Saucony Shoe Triumph ISO 3 offers inner liner ISOFIT to bring you a foot perfectly maintained while leaving you well comfortable with a wider liner in front.
Key Feature Of Saucony Triumph ISO 3
- Rugged running shoe ideal for long distance races like marathon
- Drop 8mm
- Everun technology: Continuous damping, liveliness, energy feedback and durability
- PowerGrid + : Cushioning and fluidity
- IBR + outsole: Adhesion and abrasion resistance
- Carbon reinforcements XT-900 : Traction
- Chevrons pronounced: Accroche
- Heat- resistant mesh upper: Breathability and sturdiness
- ISOFIT Footwear: Adjustable support and freedom of movement
- RunDry Footwear: Antiperspirant, keep dry
- Heel reinforced: Support
- Removable inner sole: Hygiene and comfort
- Reflective elements: Visibility and safety
- Weight: 283g in size 42
Technology Of Saucony Triumph ISO 3
New rubber at the level of the more resistant outsole and 33% lighter than the previous ones.
Base layer to keep you dry by evacuating sweat.
Soft inner sleeve combined with a support cage to create a dynamic adjustment system adapted to the shape and movements of your foot.
20% lighter than standard midsole, it provides excellent cushioning. It promotes a smooth transition and a natural unfolding of the foot at each of your stride.
The materials in this model protect your body from moisture, keeping you dry and cool.
Cushioning concept closest to the foot. It is an expanded TPU in a polymer base, more durable than the EVA and keeping more vitality throughout the race.
Small beads heated so that they can expand and become Everun technology. Everun technology lasts three times longer than a conventional EVA and offers more dynamism.
4 key benefits for the rider
- Vivacity: No more rebound and elasticity felt instantly by the riders.
- Cushioning DC: A flexible and fluid cushioning throughout the race with a better distribution of pressure peaks in the forefoot.
- Energy Return: Generates 83% energy return versus 75-78% for a conventional EVA.
- Durability: Thanks to its design, the sole will retain its original shape throughout the race and the lifetime of the shoe.
Saucony Ride 9 offers a perfect and homogeneous reaction, even on wet roads, and high resistance to abrasion thanks to its reinforced rubber in strategic areas.
Finally, with its drop of 8mm, you will benefit from more stability and you will approach a little more of a stride called “natural”.
We recommend this model to runners with neutral stride , whose foot rolls well on the axis and does not sag on the inside or wearing corrective soles, and of all weights . It will be ideal for your average long distance outings on roads and stable paths, as well as for your competitions from half marathon to marathon.
The SAUCONY TRIUMPH ISO 3 is primarily a training shoe , intended for light jogging (endurance) and long trips , on roads and paths.
On the other hand, its dynamic characteristics will allow you to use it also on threshold drives (semi-marathon or marathon) without losing too much sensation but also on sessions of short and long VMA in recovery phase, training.
“Great deal. Always very well in it.”